We undertake all types of guitar repairs for all makes and models of acoustic, classical, bass and electric guitars.
All Guitar Repairs take place on location in our North London Shop (Muswell Hill).
Our in-house Luthier, Enrico Savoncelli spent the last five years studying at the world renowned Istituto di Istruzione Superiore Antonio Stradivari in Cremona. Subsequently graduating in 2014 with a First Class Technical Diploma, the highest possible accolade available to aspiring Luthiers.
Common guitar repairs we undertake include:
- Guitar setup (action and intonation, truss rod adjustment, a full clean and polish and a new set of strings (if requested)).
- Nut, Bridge and Machine Head replacement.
- Neck Adjustment and Repair.
- Fret Dressing (partial/full).
- Re-fret (partial/full).
- Pickup replacement and installation.
- Acoustic pre-amp replacement and installation.
- Electric repairs and modifications on both Electric and Bass Guitars.
- Bridge modifications and upgrades (adding a Tremolo etc.).
- Bodywork repair.
For all other work or if you have a custom modification in mind please contact us. Enrico has made a vast array of instruments from scratch (see his profile page for images of some) and is more than capable of all kinds of custom modification work.